(1) The customer has the right to return new unworn or unused goods within 14 days. Goods should be returned in their original packaging where relevant. They are to be unused other than for the purpose of trying on for fit. If there is evidence to suggest that the goods have been used to a degree such as to decrease the value of the product, the customer loses his/her right to exercise a return. The 14-days-period shall begin to run after receipt of this instruction (e.g. via e-mail, fax), but in any event no earlier than the goods have been received by the customer. In order to comply with the 14-days-period, it shall be sufficient for the products in question to have been dispatched as new and unused within this period. The customer is not entitled to return goods to a RUE DE TOKYO store, but is only entitled to return the goods directly to RUE DE TOKYO - see our Terms and Conditions.
(2) In the event of the return of the products, any services and products received, and any profit derived there from, shall be returned.
(3) RUE DE TOKYO will only cover shipping costs incurred in returning the product(s) if the return is a result of our error.
(4) Articles can only be returned in case they are still welded and packed in their original hygiene slips and/or packages. Our return policy does not affect your statutory rights. We only refund to the credit card that was used to place the order - this is to prevent fraud!
(5) NOTE! DO NOT SEND TO PARCEL SHOP
We do NOT recommend using DAO for your returns, as DAO delivers before 7.00 am, and during the weekend. This is outside our opening hours. Shipments, sent with DAO, will therefore be delivered to a parcel shop, which we unfortunately do not have the opportunity to pick up delivered parcels.
(6) At RUE DE TOKYO you can buy a return label by using this link:
Postnord Returnlabel. It is only possible for orders located in Denmark.
(7) Once your return shipment is received, customer service will process it as soon as possible. If your return shipment meets the conditions for return (see return slip attached to your shipment or our Terms and Conditions), the money will be returned to the payment card used as soon as possible.
Returned goods are to be sent to:
co. Segway Tour
Nicolaj Plads 34
DK-1067 København K
Att. Rue de Tokyo
Uncollected packages will be considered cancellation of the purchase, which is why we deduct a fee of DKK 39,- from the return amount.
Please be aware!
(8) Your goods must be sent back in proper packaging. The item must be in the same condition as upon receipt. All price tags and stickers must be intact. If the above is not complied with, we assess whether the item has lost value - and if this is the case, it will be set off against the return amount.
(9) If you receive an incorrect item or have received an item with errors or defects, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a prepaid return label.