TERMS & CONDITIONS
§1. GENERAL AND APPLICATION
The following terms and conditions shall apply for all contracts between the customer and RUE DE TOKYO about the delivery of goods, which are ordered in RUE DE TOKYO online shop under the website ruedetokyo.com, respectively myshopify.ruedetokyo.com.
(1) The customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its account and password and for restricting access to its computer to prevent unauthorized access to its account. The customer agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under its account or password.
(2) The customer should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform RUE DE TOKYO immediately if it has any reason to believe that its password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
(3) The customer shall ensure that the details which are provided to RUE DE TOKYO are correct and complete. The customer shall inform RUE DE TOKYO immediately of any changes to the information that has been provided at the time of registration.
§3. CONCLUSION AND SUBJECT MATTER OF CONTRACT
(1) Rue de Tokyo's advertising and presentation of products in the online-shop under the website Rue de Tokyo, respectively ruedetokyo.com, is an invitation to treat The customer’s order constitutes an offer within the meaning of § 145 BGB.
(2) The customer places the order by carrying out the following steps:
(a) Select product(s) and “add to bag”.
(b) Select “view Cart” to see detailed information of the products to be purchased: in particular, the stock level is indicated by different colors, i.e. green color means that the product is “on stock”, red color means that the product is “out of stock”. To proceed with the purchase click on “Final Checkout”.
(c) Enter all personal information and click on “Continue”.
(e) Choose relevant credit card as your payment method and enter all credit card details. For payment Rue De Tokyo only accepts the following credit cards: maestro / master, visa. Rue De Tokyo does not accept other methods of payment.
(3) After placing an order, RUE DE TOKYO will send an email to the customer, which confirms receipt of the order and contains the details of the order. This email does not constitute the acceptance of the offer.
(4) RUE DE TOKYO accepts the offer either by shipping the products to the address provided by the customer or by confirming the shipping by an email. The contract has not been concluded before RUE DE TOKYO has accepted the offer.
§4. PRICES AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
(1) RUE DE TOKTO’s products can only be purchased through RUE DE TOKYO’s official website ruedetokyo.com, respectively ruedetokyo.myshopify.com. The product numbers stated on the website are exclusive. The amount will be charged when the item is shipped.
(a) RUE DE TOKYO reserves the right to make spelling and typographical errors in connection with information regarding our goods.
(2) All prices stated on the online-shop are in Danish crowns DKK and inclusive 25% Danish VAT.
(3) For payment RUE DE TOKYO only accepts the following credit cards: Visa, EuroCard/MasterCard. RUE DE TOKYO does not accept other methods of payment.
(a) At RUE DE TOKYO we offer that you can buy your goods today and split your payment over several months in collaboration with:
- Anyday; please find more information here.
- Viabill: please find more information here.
(4) In case of delivery outside EU the customer is obliged to bear the customs duties and further costs incurred. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so the customer should contact the local customs office for further information.
(5) We have experienced that several of our customers are having problems with payment in our webshop. This maybe due to new legislation that came to law the 31st of January 2020. In order to comply with this, banks using NemID in connection with approval of online trading, the 28th of December 2020 made an amendment to 3-D Secure.
Below you can find a link to create "Visa Secure" for Visa cards and for "Mastercard Identity Check" for Mastercards.
3D Secure - Verified by Visa og MasterCard Secure Code (nets.eu)
§7. RETENTION OF TITLE RUE DE TOKYO retains title to the goods until receipt of all payments in full.
§8. WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
(1) RUE DE TOKYO will give a two-year guarantee on all products.
(2) The used stones and other natural raw materials and products are not defective in case of insignificants deviations in form, shape, color and weight within accepted standards of natural products due to raw materials.
§9. DATA PROTECTION
(1) RUE DE TOKYO is entitled to collect, process and use our customers’ data in accordance with applicable data protection law.
(2) RUE DE TOKYO will only use the customer’s data for purpose which the data are provided for and/or for correspondence with the customer.
(3) If necessary for the processing of payment, RUE DE TOKYO will transfer the customer’s payment data to the credit institute which is instructed with the payment.
As far as RUE DE TOKYO refers or set up links to any other website at its website ruedetokyo.com, RUE DE TOKYO does not assume any liability for the completeness, the correctness or the data protection of the respective websites’ content.
§11. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
(1) The contract shall be governed by the laws of Denmark.
(2) Exclusive place of jurisdiction for any dispute arising out or in connection with this contract is Copenhagen.
(3) In case that any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are invalid, void or not legally enforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions.
§12. RIGHT TO CLAIM COMPENSATION
If your RUE DE TOKYO product breaks due to a production error, you have the right to claim compensation within 2 years from the date you purchased your products. This will, however, only apply if you are able to provide valid proof of the date of purchase. If you are able to provide such proof, you will receive a new piece, or have it repaired by us free of charge. Please contact our customer service via email stating your order number, description and photo of the damage. We reserve the right to decline unreasonable repairs, returns and exchanges. If you have questions concerning repairs, please reach out to custom service and we will do our best to help you.